Monday, February 24, 2014

Manicure and Sunday lunch

Yesterday was just a lovely day since the weather was nice we went to the forest to have a long walk with the dog. I think we did a 6K walk? So after that we got ready and went to have a lovely lunch! I was so stuffed after that I didn't even had any room left to have dinner. Hope you all had a lovely weekend as well!
I think this one is called 'Cajun Shrimp' from OPI it's a beautiful pink/red color. Absolutely love it, one coating is enough but you can also do 2 for an even deeper color.
We had a lunch package for 2 people. It consisted of mustard or tomato soup. Then there was bread with salmon salad, filet american, butter with herbs, serrano ham and cheese crockets. It was delicious!

2 comments:

  1. I love your polish color and lunch looks divine.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete